domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2014

Review: Fox and Dreamworks, a good idea?


Since 2013 20th century fox began to distribute Dreamworks animation films. This was a good idea or a bad one? This is my opinion
At first I did not believe that there would be a change, I thought Dreamworks would remain the halfway mark with movies about talking animals and mediocre at the box office and critical, but after seeing The Croods notice a change, like his style changed (It was the same I felt since pixar made Cars) and also that produced good results both at the box office and critics, in my opinion was one of the best works of Dreamworks, not as Shrek or Madagascar if not rather as Puss in Boots or How to train your dragon, I give it a 8/10. 
In the middle of the year Dreamworks released Turbo, this one didn't have the success of The Croods but it was not as bad as Bee movie or Monsters vs Aliens and think outperforms several of the projects that made Dreamworks to be distributed with Paramount, in my opinion Turbo has a 7/10.

Earlier this year Mr Peabody and Sherman debuted as the third project of Dreamworks distributed by Fox, this was not a bad movie and got better results from criticism that The Croods but not so well that this, even so it was a great movie with much dedication behind I give it a 9/10.
The June 13th premiere How to train your dragon 2 this was the one more result gave Fox in every way, was a great success at the box office and got a 92% on Rotten Tomatoes in my opinion was a great achievement and I seemed better than the first half but not as good as Peabody I give it a 8/10
This Friday premiere Penguins of Madagascar I still did not see it but it seems very fun and entertaining and I'm not guided by the results of Rotten Tomatoes, In so far of the week he is going well at the box office as it is in 2 # place after Hunger games 3 and I think it will rise this week, I anxious to see it,I have faith that will be at or slightly less than the Croods.

Now I will talk about what will happen more in front with his future projects with a grafic:

                                             Critics             Box office       People opinion
  1.  Home                        positive           positive           positive
  2. Kung fu panda 3        bad                  regular            positive
  3. Boss baby                   bad                 bad                  bad
  4. Trolls                          positive          positive           positive
  5. Captain underpants    regular            regular            positive
  6. Mumbay musical       positive           positive          regular
  7. HTTY Dragon 3         positive          positive          positive
  8. The croods 2               regular           positive         positive
  9. Larrikinds                   regular           regular           regular
  10. Madagascar 4             regular           positive         positive
  11. Puss in Boots 2           positive         positive          positive
  12. Me and my shadow    positive         regular           positive
  13. B.O.O.                        positive         bad                regular


Thanks for read.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario